The Service C3 was created as a tool for our clients to tackle their Greenhouse Gas emissions associated with construction and site services of their projects and facilities. As industry leaders, we play a vital role in paving the pathway towards reducing your carbon emissions while simultaneously moving towards more sustainable, eco-friendly initiatives living up to industry standards.
- Provide clients greater transparency and understanding of emissions associated with their projects
- Provide reduction strategies to reduce and/or offset emissions to achieve a project-specific socio-economic goal
The C3 Service is a tool for our clients to tackle their Scope 3 emissions associated with construction and site services for their projects.
- Tracking Carbon Emissions in an auditable manner
- Presentation of data to better understand emission sources
- Explore ways to reduce emissions
- Ability to apply reduction and offset strategies
- Increase carbon consciousness in the execution of project/construction services
- Drive carbon accountability through the supply chain
- Drive reductions in carbon intensity of project services and construction activities
- Carbon accounting follows Greenhouse Gas Protocol, a globally recognized standard
- Customizable to align with client and project-level socio-environmental goals
- Adaptable to project-specific outcomes ranging from emissions monitoring to Carbon Neutral and Net-Zero